Se você é desenvolvedor e está interessado em criar apps para o óculos inteligente da Microsoft, o Hololens, pode comemorar! Afim de acelerar a chegada do seu novo dispositivo ao mercado a Microsoft resolveu abrir as portas para os desenvolvedores.
A Microsoft publicou em seu site oficial instruções e detalhes sobre como participar do programa, não é tarefa simples e fácil. A matéria foi publicada no site Microsoft Careers veja abaixo (sem tradução):
Principal Software Engineer – Microsoft HoloLens
The era of holographic computing is here. We are creating the world’s most advanced holographic computing platform, enabled by Windows 10. Our products incorporate ground-breaking technologies from the Holographic Processing Unit (HPU), to computer vision, machine learning, human-computer interaction, image and video processing, audio, speech recognition, networking and graphics. We bring these technologies to all Windows devices including the Internet of Things (IoT), phones, tablets, phones, desktops, Xbox, Surface Hub, and Microsoft HoloLens – enabling users to place holograms right into our world, right into our lives, with more reality than ever before. We are a growing team of expert engineers and artists working in an agile and highly energetic environment. We want to change the world and we need you!
We need experienced software engineers who are poised to play a key role in our mission to change the world. Join our team and help us design and assemble the next generation consumer hardware, technology, and user experiences.
A perfect fit in this environment, requires you to be:
• Adaptable to meet the dynamic goals in an agile team.
• Self-motivated and proactive to maintain momentum and progress.
• Passionate about creating new, innovative, and ground-breaking user experiences.
• A proven collaborator across all disciplines, including Engineering and Design.
• Motivated and able to quickly learn new technologies.
We work in a culture where all our team members’ value:
• Innovative: trying new things, leading the way
• Inclusiveness: making other great, transparency
• Energy: having fun, following your passion, and making things happen
• Improvement: learning from experience and fostering curiosity
• Winning: sticking at things for the long term, living and breathing the competition
We have an immediate opening for a Principal Software Engineer with a background in creation of applications, controls, and core system user experiences. In this role you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and perfecting of magical experiences and applications for a first to market product.
• Drive and deliver complex software components of our products.
• Work in close partnership with a team of diverse and talented peers in various disciplines including design, hardware, PM’s and Qualityfor sustained long term success
• Partner with the architects and other technical drivers to deliver solid technical designs
• Maintain an unwavering focus on our customers and the value you can deliver to them
• Closely collaborate with partner teams when engineering & business dependencies exist
• Own accurate costing for your engineering activities, and execute with high accountability to schedule and quality
• Drive detailed design reviews, code reviews, bug/issue triage with the feature teams, and support well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals
Successful candidates must have:
• 6+ years of relevant software design and development experience
• Outstanding technical problem solving and debugging ability
• Expert native development skills in C++ design and coding, with strong debugging skills
• Expert at object oriented design
• Expert in engineering methodologies. Unit testing, Test Driven Development, Agile Development…
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Completed multiple Software Development Life Cycles
Successful candidates should have one or more of the following:
• Experience with application creation, or closely related experiences.
• Experience with Unity, WinRT, Windows, Windows Phone, Xbox, Mac, or Android system UI development.
• Experience with UI Frameworks such as XAML/Jupiter, WWA, WPF, Silverlight, and tools like Blend.
• Experience with Common Control libraries for the above.
• Background in computer graphics (especially 3D).
• NUI development such as Kinect for Windows or similar.
• Experience with game engines such as Unreal, Unity, or others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.